Have you had an experience with an officer or the department in general that you would like to share with us? This page is where you can share any Compliments or Complaints. We value your feedback.
You can file a complaint three different ways:
- Use the electronic form below.
- Print out this form and bring to the police station or mail it to us at 118 South Street, Bennington, VT 05201
- Call the Police Department and ask to speak to a supervisor at 802-442-1030.
Please do not use this contact form for emergency purposes. If you have an emergency, please dial 911.
To send us an anonymous crime tip please use this form.
This page is not monitored 24 hours a day – if you wish to report an incident that is timely, please call our dispatch at 802-442-1030.
The policy and procedures for complaints and compliments can be found here.
- The complainant (if known) shall be advised when their complaint is received.
- When reasonably requested, the complainant will be periodically informed as to the status of their complaint.
- Reasonable efforts shall be taken to notify the complainant, in writing, of the outcome of the investigation.