205 South Street
Bennington, VT 05201
Click here for sample ballots, early voting, and polling place information
- Accounting / Finance
- Assessors / Listers Office
- Communications Coordinator
- Community Development
- Facilities / Buildings & Grounds
- Fire Department / Fire Warden
- Human Resources
- Parks & Recreations
- Permitting, Planning, and Code Enforcement Office (Building, zoning permits, Planning Commission, DRB, Code Enforcement)
- Police Department / Public Safety
- Department of Public Works
- Senior Center
- Town Clerk’s Office (Voter Registration, ballots, Election Information, Property Transfers, Births, Vital Records, Dog License search)
- Town Manager
- Contact Information (Phone and email information for Town Offices)
Bennington Permitting, Planning, and Code Enforcement Office: Building and zoning permits, Planning Commission, Development Review Board, Code Enforcement, building and zoning regulations, etc.
Permits: Municipal permit applications, Building, Zoning, Sign, Subdivision, Access, Vendors, Demolition, etc.
Bennington Town Clerk’s Office: Voter Registration, ballots, Election Information, Property Transfers, Births, Vital Records, Dog License search.
Historic Preservation Commission: Planning and advocating for the protection and appreciation of Bennington’s historic and architecturally significant resources.
Contact Information: Phone and email information for Town Offices.
Services (this page): Information for the Fire, Rescue, Police, Public Works, Recreation Center, Senior Center, Transfer Station and more. You will find contact information as well as hours of operation.
Documents and Reports: Current and recent minutes of meetings of the Select Board and other Bennington public meetings. You will find also links to the annual Town Report and Water Assessment Reports.
Grand List: The Town of Bennington Vermont’s Assessor’s Office brings you a searchable database where you can look up grand list values.